- March 3, 2016News Release: Kampala — Uganda has announced that seven companies have submitted bids for exploration of oil in the next round of licensing including Rift Energy Corporation of Canada.
- November 24, 2015News Release: Rift Energy continues to make significant progress on our oil and gas exploration activities within East Africa.
- July 2, 2015News Release: Following the publication of Notice of Request for Qualification (RfQ) for Uganda's Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, Development and Production on 25th February 2015 in which six blocks within the Albertine Grabenwere presented, the Ministry has received a significant number of Application for Qualification (AfQ) from companies across the Globe, including Rift Energy Corp.
- May 22, 2015News Release: During the past year, we have made significant progress in Kenya and are now ready to commence an exploratory drilling program on Block 19. In addition, we continue to evaluate potential acquisitions throughout east Africa.
- December 8, 2014News Release: Rift Energy Corp. is pleased to announce it has identified five drillable prospects and at least 21 leads within Block L19 in Kenya to date and the interpreting/mapping phase of its 724 Km seismic program is complete.